About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

January 06, 2011

Warms My Heart

I am not a big fan of commercials.  The only time I really watch them is during the Super Bowl and really, they have not been living up to expectations the last few years.

Recently, I have fallen in love with the new Disney commercials.  They make me smile, warm my heart and unfortunately, during the right "time", make me cry. 

I love how they use real families.  It brings me back to the days when my family use to go.  I was pretty lucky, my American grandparents lived near Orlando, so I have been numerous times.  It was always an awesome experience. 

For your enjoyment...

 



Now tell me that didn't warm your heart?!?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watcha Thinkin'?