About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

September 01, 2009

Food

Food. I must say this is my favorite word in the English dictionary. I am trying to become an awesome cook. I'm not going for good, average, or very good. I mean when I make something I want people to love my food. I want them to talk about my food weeks after they have eaten it. I know, it is a selfish thing to want, but it is what I want.
I am getting better at baking, I do make a mean chocolate chip cookie, which my husband

Semi-sweet chocolate chipsImage via Wikipedia

calls "Happy Cookies". I also make peanut butter surprise mini cupcakes which are so delicious. At least I have been told, I actually have not tried one, since I am afraid if I have one I won't be able to stop.
A new project for me is going to try and keep tabs on this blog about my cooking endeavors. I will try to take and post pictures and explain any heartaches I had making that item.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watcha Thinkin'?