About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

January 25, 2013

Fabulous Friday

Alright, let's see how long I can keep this up!  Every Friday will be "Fabulous Friday", where I will post about a product I am in love with or try to show of my crafty skills. Or my "crills" if you will.



Today's Fabulous Friday is baby legwarmers!!! Or "babylegs". Yes, I know, why do babies need legwarmers?  Why not?!?!?!

A.  They are super cute
B.  Help with easy diaper changes
C.  They are Uber cute!!!!

Here are some that I have purchased:


But, unless you can find them on a great sale (like those above were) they can be a bit pricey.  Sooooo, I made my own!

Super easy and super fast!  I will post the tutorial later!  And of course a gratuitous baby model shot of another pair I made.


Love babylegs!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Watcha Thinkin'?