About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

May 31, 2013

Rain, Rain, Go Away...

Happy soaking wet morning to you all!

It is day 5,982 of straight rain.  Ok, duh, that is an exaggeration but it sure feels like.  It was sooooooooo very hard to get out of bed this morning listening to all the rain and thunder.  But, I did what I had to do.  Push snooze until the last possible moment and rush like a mad woman to get out the door on time.  Although I have found it is harder to do those things with a 14 month old demanding all your attention.  (Yes, she is very selfish.)

And to top it off, the girl wouldn't give me a good picture this morning!  Doesn't she know how unbelievably cute she is?  I wouldn't want the camera off of me if I was her!

The closest I got was this moving picture.


And the rest went like so:


She couldn't even give me a break in the car!


She is a handful but I make the hard sacrifice to put up with her.

Well, hoping everyone is staying dry and safe in the Midwest!!!!  Have a happy weekend!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up to mommy mondays! I hear ya! It has rained here at least part of every day for over 2 weeks!!! Its just wet and yucky outside ALL the time!

    ReplyDelete

Watcha Thinkin'?