About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

September 15, 2013

Pinterest Weekend

It was a food centered weekend around here. Which in my opinion is NOT a bad thing!

I have been in a food rut lately and looking for new recipes, so what is a girl to do?  PINTEREST of course!!!

Home made pop tarts has been on my to do list for a while and they came out super yummy!  It was super easy too!


I also made some chicken gyros.  To be honest, I wasn't sure how these would turn out, but they are fantastic!  The fact that it is pretty healthy just makes it so much better!


I also made my own version of a caprese salad, and made an open faced sandwich.  I used all fresh ingredients we got from the farmers market this morning.  It was delish!


Aaaaand including a visit from grandma, weekly grocery shopping and chores it was a full weekend!  I will post the recipes for these in the following days, so be on the lookout!

This pretty much sums up how I feel! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Watcha Thinkin'?