About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

June 13, 2009

PSA


I forgot about this website that is, well, I think is awesome. I love fashion and everything included with it. I do love to go to the luckymag.com website, and there is a section where you can find a whole bunch of awesome stores that they recommend. There are some stores that will recognize and some that you will not, overall a good place to go to if you are stuck in a rut with shopping and wanting a change.

K
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watcha Thinkin'?