About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

August 02, 2010

It's so Hard to Say Goodbye...

I am officially retiring my old workout shoes.  Yes, they have served me well over the past 5 years. (I know, looooong overdue)

I can't count how many days we have run/walk with the doggies or sunset walks in the park.
See above, frolicking a go-go.
 You were a birthday present from husband,  and the day I received you in the mail, I was like a child on Christmas morn.
 The bright orange color of your fabric and the clean crisp factory smell.  Almost like a new car smell.
Alas our time for working out together has come to an end.  I should have retired you years ago, but something kept me holding on.  (Money mainly)


As of July 27, 2010  Orange Slice has been retired.  Her days will be filled with helping me mow the lawn and working on the house. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Watcha Thinkin'?