About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

August 04, 2010

Watcha Readin' Wednesdays!

Starting a new regular Wednesday post.  Going to share with you all what new blogs/books/magazines that I have found or have read.  I am more than open to suggestions and reviews.  Please share :)

Ok, I love this picture mainly because of the Starbucks.  I think I might have a problem.
This week I am sharing two new blogs I have started following.  I love finding awesome new blogs!  It has especially easy since my friend Meg started her Mingle Mondays.  It is a definite must read every Monday!

The two blogs I have started following this week are The Most of Megan and The Bird in Boots.  Both are great blogs with fun life stories and inspirational posts!  I suggest you all take a wander over and check them out! :)

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tips.. its always good to find new blogs and such. I will be checking them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea for Wednesdays! Can't wait to see what you're reading! Hope your week is going fabulously so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea! Excited to see more of what's catching your eye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm visiting from Mingle Monday. Your blog is super cute and I love the new Wednesday post idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! Please feel free to leave suggestions as well! Happy Reading!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Watcha Thinkin'?