About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

May 07, 2011

Extra! Extra! Drink all about it!

I am so excited!

Starbucks Frappuccino Happy Hour is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


That's right folks, at participating Starbucks from 3-5 you can get a frappuccino 1/2 off!  Gah!!!!!  I must try and limit myself or I might just live at a Starbucks everyday from 3-5.

I swear I am so excited I may just have to pull a Britney. 


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love me some starbucks too...hehe, pull a Britney :)
    Stopping by from Meg's hop! Looking forward to following your site!

    ReplyDelete

Watcha Thinkin'?