About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

December 17, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things...

Here is just a small (very small) sampling of things I am currently in love with right now. 

HP Touchpad - They had a $99 refurb sale recenlty and husband was smart enough to know how to snag me one! I heart him!

Yarn wreaths - here is one I made for fall.


Nail Polish - Here is one of my favorites


Nursery Decor - I don't think a day goes by that I'm not perusing the interwebs for the perfect nursery decor for my baby girl!

Source: google.com via Karen on Pinterest


Anyone else obsessing or have a new favorite item?

2 comments:

  1. Loving that nursery!! That decal is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous nursery decor! I'm a new follower from Super Stalker Sunday. Would love for you to stop by when you have a moment!
    Trisha @ MommaTandBabyE.com

    ReplyDelete

Watcha Thinkin'?