About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

December 18, 2011

The Most Wonderful Time of The Year

I have included one of my favorite Christmas songs for you to play while you read.  I'm so considerate aren't I?  :)


My favorite time of year is here and I am so excited!  I'm not sure what it is about Christmas that gets me all worked up but I love it.  Maybe its the cold weather, seeing family or shopping.


One of my favorite things to do is after Christmas shopping.  When all the ornaments/trees, wrapping paper and decor is super duper cheap.

Side Note: I also love the day after Thanksgiving when I am putting my tree up and get to pull out all the fun stuff I bought at last years sales, it is almost like I get two Christmases!!!

There are also so many amazing craft ideas running through my head!!!  Such as this cute ornament wreath I made.  (Tutorial to come shortly)



I also love perusing Pinterest for some great mantle ideas.  Thinking something along the lines of this:



or 



My (seen below) mantle is blah this year, hoping to make it fabulous for next year!


And yes, those two stockings do say "DOG" and have a slot for their pictures.  I love my fur babies and I'm not afraid to show it!

It truly is the most wonderful time of the year!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Watcha Thinkin'?