About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

October 05, 2010

Good Times

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

Husband, mom-il and I took a small road trip and visited some of his family.  Which was great because we saw a few relatives that we haven't seen in about 5 years.


I must say though, the best part of any trip for me, is staying in hotels.

I LOVE staying in hotels.  From the small soaps and shampoo bottles to the yummy breakfasts. I'm not sure if it's because my family and I traveled so much while I was growing up or just the excitement of going somewhere new.

Although, at this hotel we stayed in there were no shampoo bottles, but dispensers that were on shower walls.  Such as these:


These are pretty cool in my opinion and so much cleaner and convenient that regular shampoo bottles.  So cool in fact that husband thinks we should get them for our shower at home.


What is your favorite 
part of traveling?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Watcha Thinkin'?