About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

October 29, 2010

Flirty Friday

Happy Friday!!!

So excited for the weekend!  It was a nice day off yesterday, trying to get caught up on things (still).

Halloween party at work today and dress up!!! So much fun.  As I was searching for what to be (a witch, by the way) I kept seeing cute halloween tights and then regular tights. 

I am in love with colored/patterned tights/leggings!!! Not the colored nylons, no, no and no again.  I love the thick tights and I cannot wait until it is cool enough to wear them.  It was a bit chilly this morning, but we still warm up to around 65, still too warm for my hot blood. FYI,  I sweat just thinking about being hot. 

So, for this Flirty Friday edition, I am posting some of my favorite tights.  Enjoy!!!
These are my FAVES right now.  I am in love with this color! 


How amazing are these?????
Love.
Can't go wrong with a leopard print tight, am I right???


Who doesn't love argyle???
I have yet to find the perfect purple tights.  I am looking for that beautiful deep eggplant purple.  If anyone knows of where to find them please let me know!!!

4 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about leggings/tights, super obsessed right now! Those lace ones are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I recently was drooling over those sweater tights. They are gorgeous indeed!
    May I recommend you these http://thestylishfox.com/45-savanna-animal-print-pantyhose.html (it's plum color on the picture)
    And these in Amarillo http://thestylishfox.com/28-linda.html
    I have discount coupons as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm visiting from Mingle Monday! I love the tights you posted! I'm obsessed with textured tights right now too! They just add such a nice touch to an outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Loving tights right now too! It's finally chilly enough in my world!

    You may have already gotten it, but I left you a little blog treat here: http://www.poodleism.com/2010/11/thanks-bloggy-buddy-betty.html

    ReplyDelete

Watcha Thinkin'?