About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

November 08, 2010

It's a Karen Move.

I am not a, what you would call a graceful person.  I am clutzy and usually can't go a day without spilling something on myself.  I might even be a bit scatterbrained at times.

For instance, at work we were having a party and everyone was dressing up.  We even had a floor decorating contest.  ( I love my my work by the way, you will soon see why.) 

On a side note, Halloween is not my favorite holiday.  Nothing against it, but I think since I don't have any mini kimchee's running around, I guess I don't get as excited about Halloween as everyone else does.  I ended up deciding on a witch for work (how original).  Oh, also I don't do scary movies.  I don't even like watching a preview for a scary movie while I'm laying in bed, if I do I can't sleep. 

This is my favorite part of Halloween.


So party day came, and I tried to get everything ready the night before so I wasn't running around in the morning.  I get to work and start to get ready.  I also brought my wedding dress petticoat and was gonna hike it up to poof out the black dress.  It was gonna be awesome. 

I put on the striped tights the white long sleeved shirt that went under the black dress.  I put on the petticoat and as I reach for my black dress, nothing.  It's not there.  I forgot the most important part of my costume.  *sigh  All I can say, it's a Karen move.  Only I would grab everything but the main part of my costume. 

Anywhoo, the following video was made with me and a few co-workers that we showed at the party.  I hope you enjoy!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Watcha Thinkin'?