About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

November 30, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things...

I love Christmas!  Now, with Thanksgiving over, it's all about the decorations, food and music!

I love when artists release holiday albums and here are just a few of my all time favorites!

Mariah Carey's Merry Christmas (Released 1994)


Christina Aguilera's My Kind of Christmas - Released 2000

Harry Connick, Jr.'s Harry for The Holidays - Released 2003



Boys II Men - Christmas Interpretation - Release 1993 (Yes, I am going old school baby.)


What are some of your favorites?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Watcha Thinkin'?