About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

November 16, 2010

Things that Make Me Smile

Little back story...

When husband and I started dating and the all important parental introductions came around, dad asked,"What's his name?"
I replied, "Anthony."
"Ok, Anthony, I'll call him Tony."
"No dad, he doesn't like Tony, just Anthony."
The doorbell rings and future husband comes in the front door.
Dad then yells,"Hey!  It's Tony the Tiger!"
Fast forward to present day, enter "the shirt".

 
(It was only $1 at the GAP, how could I not get it???)

Ahhh, the things that makes me smile.  :)

1 comment:

  1. i am a new follower. Please follow me back.
    nancy
    ww.findingblessingsineverydaylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Watcha Thinkin'?