About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

November 16, 2010

Music Appreciation.

Hold on to yer britches folks, Adele's sophmore album is coming!!!

There are a few artists that make me all warm and fuzzy inside and I am so happy that the beautiful Adele is going to bless us with another album. 

(Um, can you tell I LOVE her music?)

Here is "Rolling in The Deep" from her upcoming album "21"




So, are your socks still on??? 'Cause mine were just blown off!

I believe the current release date of "21" is in February of 2011.  Can my heart wait that long?  I guess I will have to keep listening to "19" until then.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watcha Thinkin'?