About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

November 30, 2010

A Moment on the Lips, Forever on the Hips...

Any FRIENDS fans out there? Remember the line, "A moment on the lips, forever on the hips."?

Reading an article about the worst coffee drinks today make me think of that quote.  Especially when it came down to the #1 choice which was the:



Cold Stone Creamery Lotta Caramel Latte, Gotta Have It Size
1,790 calories
99 g fat (62 g saturated, 2.5 g trans)
175 g sugars



Say wha.......?!?!?!?!?!?  

That is crizazy!!!  I mean, that is my allotted calories for the day plus some!  That better be darn good "latte" , I use the term latte very loosely here.  I think I just gained 5lbs reading about the darn drink.

I understand that Coldstone Creamery does have some gosh darn good ice cream, but wow, this is just maybe a tad bit much, don't you think?

Has anyone had this sugar monstrosity?  Was it worth it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watcha Thinkin'?