About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

October 25, 2010

Long time no Blog!

Well, it has been a while!  I have been so busy lately that blogging has unfortunatley taken a back seat. 


I am back though and with so much to say!  Let's see, where to start???

I ran a 5k in the Waddell & Reed Kansas City Marathon.  I have made a goal to run the half marathon next year!   I am now signed up for a 5K on Dec. 12 and signed up for a 10K in June of 2011.  The 10K is called the Hospital Hill run and is supposed to be very grueling due to the "The Hill", so must start training for that now!

I joined the local woman's chorus, so that has taken up some time.

My work had it's second annual Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk!  It was amazing!!! I had the privilage to sing the national anthem before the event and it was so much fun!!!  We had 4600 walkers who raised almost $200,000!!!  That makes waking up at 4am on a Saturday morning so worth it!

View from the stage.

Of course my weekends are pretty much taken up by football now since it is in full swing! I am also in a fantasy football league with fellow bloggers and am having a blast at it!

I hope it can slow down just a little now, but we will see.  :) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watcha Thinkin'?