About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

June 28, 2011

Love Love Love!!!

I have always loved Jennifer Anniston.

Every since FRIENDS (which I still watch religiously on DVD) I have loved everything she has done.  She is my American Idol.  Ha!  Yes, I would probably act like one of the millions of girls who throw themselves after RPatz, but it would be at Jennifer Anniston.  (Please don't stop reading my blog, I'm really not crazy.  Really...)


Anywhoo, I recently came across an article about her new movie "Horrible Bosses", which by the way I cannot wait to see, and she went brunette!


Love it!

I personally love when stars go darker, I especially love when blonde stars go brunette.  (I'm not 100% sure, but I do think Miranda Kerr is naturally brunette.)  See following examples:

 

Not saying there is anything wrong with blonde, although being a brunette myself, I am somewhat bias.  Going dark gives these women a more mysterious and sultry vibe.

So, if you are thinking of going dark, do it and show us pictures!!!



PS - One more day to win my Milestone Giveaway !!!  (You  must comment on that specific post to be eligible.)

2 comments:

  1. I am a new follower. My daughter and I have a blog where we just blog about whatever too. We just blogged about hair too, but not celebrity hair. Visit us at Says Me Says Mom (http://saysmesaysmom.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm from Super Stalker Sunday Blog Hop I tried to follow but it never showed up... will try later might want to remind me though.

    Please follow me back Evoluchun's Miscellaneous

    By the way Jennifer Aniston is a natural brunette anyways I myself think she looks so great with like a caramel color blonde i love how she looked in Just Go With It one of my favorite movies. But she is a great actress

    ReplyDelete

Watcha Thinkin'?