About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

June 14, 2011

Things I Don't Understand

Really?  Is there anyone out there who is able to shed some light on these phenomenons?!?!?!

1.  Zombies - Am I the only one who doesn't get when or how the zombies fascination began?  Everywhere I look there are zombie games(Facebook Apps), articles on how to survive a zombie attack and zombie flash mobs. (I'm lumping Vampires into this as well.)


3.  Ed Hardy - Sigh...Why?  How did this brand become synonymous with aging men, who tan too much and use too much hair gel.  I also get the feeling they would smell like they bathed in some sort of nasty cologne. (See Jon Gosselin)  I understand that Ed Hardy used to be a great tattoo artist, but it should have stopped there.

FYI, I have awarded him the Lifetime Achievement Award for Douchebaggery.

Finally...

3. Passengers who feel the need to stick their feet out the window of a moving vehicle.  Again, why?  I just want to drive up and smack the feet back into the car.  Do you really need to be that comfortable in the car?  Sigh...
No, just no.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watcha Thinkin'?