About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

June 13, 2011

Puppy Love

Just a short post to show off my sister in laws new puppy!  Her name is Gerdy and she is a Labrador/standard poodle mix, or if you want to be fancy, labra-doodle. 

How flippin' cute right?!?!?! 

FYI, I almost stole her, I mean I was so close to just picking her up and walking out of their house.  We would haven been on the run, just me and ol' Gerdy.  Two crazy gals finding crazy adventures, we would have been like Thelma and Louise and...wait, getting off track.

Awwwww yes, the little puppy play bites, puppy breath and sharp puppy nails...

Puppy Love!!!

2 comments:

Watcha Thinkin'?