About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

July 21, 2011

Hair Help!

Alright peeps!  I am in need of some advice for a new haircut.

Here are a few ideas.

Go Short?

I have had this before, just not as short. 





Or grow it out?





I love any of them but I can't decide, all I know is that I need a change!!!


2 comments:

  1. I say grow it out! I'm a sucker for the long hair. I can never seem to cut mine too short.

    ReplyDelete
  2. short is so stylish! i've had short most of my life...this is the first time i've been able to grow it out without cutting it off! but i miss short styles when i see them.

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete

Watcha Thinkin'?