About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

July 21, 2011

Quick Shout Outs!

Just two quick shout outs for some awesome websites!

RunKeeper - Help keep track of your workouts.  Look me up and add me on your Street Team!  (I should be under "ksitzes". )



Pinterest - Awesome!!!  One place to keep track of all your favorite items and discover some amazing new things!

See!  How awesome!

Hungry Girl - Great way to find healthy versions of your favorite recipes!

Chinese food swap, click here for recipe. 
What an awesome way to spend the hot hot hot dog days of summer.  Have some fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watcha Thinkin'?