About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

July 27, 2011

Happy Happy Joy Joy!

Oh boy here we go!  Ladies and gentlemen, Kansas City will soon be getting a H&M and Sur la Table store.

O - Em - Frickin Geeee!!!!




Yup, we are sooo fancy pants now.   Both of these stores are on my faves list and I cannot wait.  I was content on H&M starting to sell to the US online, but now, oh yes, but now I can actually go into a store!

I am on cloud 9 and I will probably squeal like a tween who has just seen R-Patz.  You know what I'm talking about.

Here are a few things I drool over:

Sur la Table



H&M



I will report back later when I actually go to the store.  I might just quit my job and work there, although that might be counterproductive since I would spend all my money there.

1 comment:

  1. ok, i'm jealous, we have no h&m or zara here. and, what? h&m is selling online now??? they prob don't ship here, lol.

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete

Watcha Thinkin'?