About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

October 07, 2011

Baking Up A Storm!

Whew! Let me tell you all, I have been baking like a mad woman and I am tired!

I love to bake, and I love trying new recipes.  So when this opportunity came for me, I couldn't resist.  It's a very complicated recipe and has taken a lot out of me.  I will tell you it is the hardest thing I have ever made.

The recipe is mixture of two ideas from two different cultures.  Korean and American.  I know it will come out beautifully.  So, after combining the ingredients I bake at 98.6 (it's a slow bake recipe) for 9 months and then viola, on April 15, 2012 the bun will be ready to come out of the oven!

Yes peeps I am with child, four months along and I am so excited!!!  It was by far the hardest secret I have ever had to keep! I can't wait to share this experience with you!

Oh, by the way, while I was at the Warrior Dash doing this:

Yes, that is me running through fire. 
Little did I know, I was three weeks along with this:


Which means my baby is gonna be born wearing this:


3 comments:

  1. Congrats!! That baby is already a Warrior:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE BABIES!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay congrats! You already have the most badass baby I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete

Watcha Thinkin'?