About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

October 03, 2011

Great Weekend!

Hello loverlies!

How was your weekend?  I had a great weekend!  Made some great food, baked and found some amazing clothing deals.  It was also an awesome football weekend.  All my teams won!  Woohoo!!!

I attempted my first yarn wreath and I think it came out pretty good.  I will definitely be making more of these soon!


I also had the pleasure of dog sitting for a friend.

Isn't she the cutest?
Oh, I should mention, Bella and Snoopy are an item.


Here they are just hanging out watching football with me.  Now Snoopy is 5 years older than Bella, so there is that little bit of controversy there.  But, if they love each other who are we to judge.   

As for my awesome clothing deals, have I mentioned how much I LOVE clearance deals?  $5 flats & $10 jacket from Old Navy, $5 & $6 skirt and dress and a few $3 layering tanks from Target and two $8 shirts from GAP.  I mean come one people!!!  All these I can wear through the fall and winter season coming up so I am stoked!

Hoping this work week flies so I can have another great weekend!  We are planning on going to the Renaissance Festival, gonna be chowing down on the awesomley huge turkey legs! Can I get a Yumm Yumm and a Woop woop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watcha Thinkin'?