About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

September 27, 2010

Weekend Recap

What a great weekend!!! I did not want it to end!


Started Friday night with a girly date with my friend Megan over at Life of Meg.  Went to see Easy A (very funny) and had some frozen yogurt with a side of girl talk.  

Saturday morning came bright and early at 4 am to get ready for some serious garage sale'ing.  Got some super finds.  (Will blog more about that later.)

Saturday afternoon/evening was nephew's 3rd birthday party.  He might just be THE cutest little boy in the world.
See what I mean???  Don't you just wanna squeeze your monitor?
Oh yes, husband and his dad tilled, seeded and fertilized our front yard.  He definetely got some goody points for that!

Sunday was catch up day.  Early morning coffee and grocery shopping, which I love.  Nothing beats grocery shopping at 6:30 am.  Then some spot cleaning and laundry.
 
Football, football and some more football.


The fact that it was very cool weather wise reminded me that fall is here and made it quite possibly the perfect weekend. 

Perfection.

1 comment:

Watcha Thinkin'?