About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

September 29, 2010

Watcha Watchin' Wednesdays

Have you ever wished for, prayed for or looked forward to something so much that you build it up in your head to the point that there is no way that it will ever live up to your expectations?


Well, dreams do come true. 

It was the Britney Spears episode of GLEE.

It. Changed. My. Life.

Just watch this scene. (I'm not sure how legal this is since it is obviously not in the correct direction, but I had to share.)



I think I watched the whole episode with my mouth hanging open.  Heather Morris (Brittany S. Pierce) rocked  my face off.  I wish that I had just one ounce of the dance talent that woman has.


All the classic GLEE components were there.  Awesome quotes from Sue Sylvester.  Great dancing and singing by the oh so talented and very hot Mr. Schuester.  To sweeten the pot even more, a spectacularly handsome John Stamos was in the episode.

Uncle Jesse's still got it.  *sigh


I am so glad that husband remembered to DVR the episode since I had work late.  I might just watch this episode every day for the rest of my life.

Yes, the rest of my life.
 
It was that awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watcha Thinkin'?