About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

September 22, 2010

Whatcha Readin' Wednesdays

Ok, so I should have titled this post, "Whatcha Watchin' Wednesdays."

This is just short recap of the  flippin' amazing season premier of GLEE!


It did not disappoint.  Charice was the guest star and sang Listen from Dreamgirls.  Rocked it.  The new football quarterback sang Billionaire.  Rocked it.  The whole glee group did New York by Jay-Z and Alicia Keys.  Uber rocked it.  There were more songs, but those were my faves from the night.

That is not the best part folks.  Oh no.  I knew she was gonna be on the show this season, but lo and behold next week's episode is the BRITNEY FLIPPIN' SPEARS episode.  I think I had a mild heart attack when they showed previews for the show. 

I'm not gonna lie, I like Britney.  All the Britneys.
 
Innocent Britney.

Frappucino Britney.

White Trash Britney.  

Bald Britney.  

Comeback Britney.  

Needless to say, I can't wait!


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVED Glee!! Last night's episode was awesome- I am so excited about this season! Especially next week!! Can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot about Frappucino Britney. Sometimes I mix her up with WT Britney.....Thanks for the giggles!

    ReplyDelete

Watcha Thinkin'?