About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

April 06, 2011

Happy Thoughts

Here are a few small things that make me happy.

Finding the perfect pen.  You know what I'm talking about, the pen that seems to make your handwriting beautiful.  (FYI, I heart Sharpie Pens.)


Realizing that a simple activity you love to do burns more calories than you ever thought.  Example: sewing, burns almost 40 calories an hour, and considering I can get lost sewing for a few hours it makes me smile.


Not having a very good healthy food weekend and still losing 2 pounds.  (I ate a LOT of cake.)


Finding out that Coffee Mate is making their Peppermint Mocha creamer all year long!!!!  So I can have that holiday feel whenever I want!


Smelling and seeing the flower trees beginning to bloom.


 Getting excited that the weather is nice enough to start doing my weekly City Market run.  Fresh fruits and veggies, here I come!


Happy Days!!!

1 comment:

  1. That cake looks so delicate and yummy. I'm almost torn between that and the fresh fruits from the market.. well i guess cake wins:P hi hi I am already following your blog and it would be really nice if you could share the love back on my blog:)
    And don't forget to check our new Blog Tutorial going on today. It's very easy and it would look amazing on your blog:) See you there!
    Happy Thursday

    ReplyDelete

Watcha Thinkin'?