About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

April 13, 2011

WINNING!

(Yes, I did reference Crazy Sheen in my blog title.)

The Biggest Loser contest is over and the winner is (drum roll please):

ME!!!!!

That's right folks, I won and am now $350 smackaroo's richer!  Plan on treating myself to a few new pairs of shoes and put the rest in the bank.

It's been a hard 3 months, but 22lbs and 10.5 inches later I am so glad I did it.  Even if I hadn't won, I feel that I am finally back on track with my eating habits and workouts.  I haven't felt this good in a while and I love it!


I am so excited that I won!  It is a great feeling that something I worked so hard for has paid off.  I am not finished yet, my next goal is another 20lb loss by June 12.  Sexy summer dresses here I come!

This one is on my radar!

I will keep you all updated on my progess!!!

1 comment:

Watcha Thinkin'?