About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

April 15, 2011

Wonderful Weekend Start!

Happy Friday my loves! My weekend is already off to a great start!


Great work event Thursday night.  It made for a looong work day(15 hours), but it was well worth it!  So today I worked my butt off and left a bit early.

Thunderstorms for two days in a row makes me happy.  With the colder weather, I grabbed some delish turkey, mushroom and wild rice bisque.  Wait, it gets better, in a sourdough bread bowl. Yumm! 


Had a nice and easy run/elliptical workout.  Getting set for a 4-mile run I signed up for on Sunday.

 Now, looking forward toward a fun filled weekend! 


Late B-Day celebration with some of the fam. 
+
Finally get to eat some yummy birthday cake! 
+
The annual Trolley run on Sunday. 
+
Shopping/making fun gifts for some special people in my life.
=
Amazing Weekend!

See you Monday!

1 comment:

Watcha Thinkin'?