About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

March 14, 2010

The Goodness

The original Piggly Wiggly Store, Memphis, Ten...Image via Wikipedia
I love to go to the grocery store.  Yes, I do.  I love going really early in the morning and grabbing a cup o' joe and just taking my sweet little time.  Not really sure why, but I think it has to do with there aren't a lot of people who go grocery shopping at 7 am.  Nope, just me, the stock boys, and one cashier.  
I get all the good produce and fruit, the ones that haven't been picked over 1000 times by other hands yet.  No worrying about getting in someones way while I am looking an item and feeling rushed.  Depending on what store I go to, I could spend a good two to three hours in the store.  (Ok, well maybe just in Target I could spend three hours.) 
I also love to be able to think about recipes on the spot and trying out new items.  Unfortunately, I don't get to do this every weekend, but when I do, it is just awesome! So, I would recommend to anyone if you have the time, go early in the morning and get some good coffee and take in all the goodness.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watcha Thinkin'?