About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

May 21, 2010

Flirty Friday

Love.  Pure.  Love.

I love sundresses.  I love wedge sandals.  I love wearing sundresses with wedge sandals.  Nothing says summer more to me than a cute sundress and HOT wedges. So for this Flirty Friday I am going to post a pic of a sundress and wedge that are def on my to get list for this summer season. 

There are so many different kinds of dresses, some of my favorite sites for them are Etsy (of course, I have a slight  ginormous love affair with that site. Sorry husband.)  Anthroplogie and Macys.  I could live in the last two stores.  I would live in Etsy, but considering it is a site that people sell their items, I don't think they would appreciate me being an uninvited guest in their house. 

Here is my one of my many want dresses:


Which I think would look great with these wedges:



So, that is my Flirty Friday.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Watcha Thinkin'?