About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

April 29, 2010

Oh, come on!!!!

Gaaaahhhh!!!

You ever have one of those days where everything just seems to go wrong???  Well, I seem to be having one of those months.  Everything I do or say, just seems to come right back and bite me in the "you know what".  I always things I am doing the right thing, but nooooo, it always turns out to be the totally wrong thing to do. So then, I try and "fix" things (I use that word very loosely), it just seems to get worse.  Then of course people (my friends) get hurt, and then I feel as if the whole situation is my fault and then I blame myself and feel guilty and want to try and fix things even more, which of course makes things even worse than before and then in turn continuting the vicious cycle. 
 *Sigh*
So, the only thing I can do, is find a neutrel third party friend and talk it out.  Otherwise, in the mind of me, things fester and grow and then turns into an ugly monster who wants out and pretty soon, I can't control it.  So, one day it will just appear out of knowhere and cause even more problems.  Blah!  Then, I just want to scream. 
So that is what I am doing here. 
Screaming. 
In a blog. 
And now, feeling a bit better, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watcha Thinkin'?