About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

April 29, 2010

LOVE IT!!!

OK, so after my huff and puff of a blog entry earlier, I thought it would be a nice change of pace to talk about something so amazing, so mind blowing, that I can't believe I haven't written about it earlier.

GLEE!

Yes, I am hooked.  No, obsessed, wait, infatuated, with this show.  This is how I wish my life was.  (Much to the chagrin of everyone around me)  Anytime something is going on, happy, sad, or mad, just sing and dance it out.  This is the second season of this incredible morsel of television, and it is turning out to be hilarious!  There have been so many witty quotes so far, and they are so delightful that I am starting to incorporate them into my daily vocabulary.  Each episode is a delightful little piece of heaven, a magical world full of love that I can go to each Tuesday at 8:00pm. 

If you have not watched this show, then, well, you are just missing out.  Yes, yes, yes, I have been told that some songs should not be redone in this manner, and some have said the redoing Van Halen's Jump was just atrocious.  But, you know what? I don't care!  I love the fact that every single genre of music is represented in this show.  And, I love to sing along to them.  Loudly.  Thank goodness for whoever invented DVR.  I do believe that DVR was invented for the sole purpose of being able to record GLEE! and watch it over and over and over again.

So I will say it once again.  Watch GLEE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watcha Thinkin'?