About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

April 30, 2010

Puppy Love!!!

Gaaahhh!!!!
I love puppies!!!!  Well, all dogs in general, I just call them puppies.  :)  Tonight after a wonderful girly date with my amazing friend Megan ( who by the way has an awesome blog that you need to check out).  We stopped by a great store called Land of Paws and played with a beagle puppy.  (Insert contented sigh here.)
If I haven't stated before, I have two babies.  Missy and Snoopy.  Missy is my toy poodle and Snoopy is my beagle.  (I know, real original, Snoopy is beagle.) 
They are just perfect!!!  Yes, I am biased and I don't care. Snoopy is 6 and Missy is 4.  Even though Missy is 11 lbs., she rules the roost.  Anyone else out there with toy poodles will probably attest to that fact as well.
Well, going back to Land of Paws, there was the second cutest beagle puppy in the world! His name was Beau, and I wanted to take him home!  I almost started singing, "How much is that doggie in the window??".  He is just too cute for words.  Meg and I had the best time, because we were able to take him out and play for a bit, and let me tell you, I had to leave otherwise we would have had three doggies in the house.  So, for your viewing pleasure, I am going to bless your eyes with the cuteness that is Beau.  See, here is my beautiful friend Megan, and Beau.  Awwwwwww!!!!!
Thank you to Megan for having a great "date night" with me!!!  And Beau, I hope you go to a great home that will give you all the love in the world!!!  Anyone out there thinking of getting a dog, do it!  Although research first please, and then go out and get the dog that calls to you.  It's almost like getting a wedding dress.  You will just "know" when you get that perfect style and fit.  



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Watcha Thinkin'?