About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

December 28, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things...

During this Holiday season and New Years, I have reflected on some things that I love and just wanted to share. 

Cold weather - Yes, I have been told I am a freak for loving cold weather.  By the way, not just snow cold, but I am talking 0 with a -20 wind chill cold.


Furry/Puffy Vests - I don't like wearing winter coats, I am always hot and they are so bulky and annoying to me.  That is why I LOVE vests.  I hope they never go out of style!


Shopping deals - In particular a $14.00 Vera Wang purse.  LOVE!


My favorite thing about the holidays are spending time with family and friends.  Seeing people who you love and who love you back.  People who put up with my craziness, my weird quirks and my well, everything.  Giving presents to my niece and nephews who I adore more than anything!!!  It makes me feel so good when Aunt Kiki (that's me) gives them something they love!

Hope everyone has a great holiday and New Years!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Watcha Thinkin'?