About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

December 11, 2010

I Don't Wanna Grow Up...

Time for a pity party!!!!

A friend and I were talking the other day and the conversation turned into what we hated paying for.  You know, things you never thought of having to buy in the shelter of your parents house.  Things that make you start realizing that, maybe, you are becoming a grown up.

Beauty Products. 

Now, I'm not talking about the fun eye shadows and latest lipstick which you used to buy with your allowance.  I'm talking about moisturizer, toner, cleanser, liquid foundation, powder foundation, shampoo and conditioner.  All of which tend to get more expensive the older and the more care you need.  Also, I do not like buying feminine products.  Seriously, $8.00 for some cotton and string! Come on people!


Laundry Detergent.


UGH! I seriously think I will start making my own.  Why charge so much?!?!?!?!

Extra Soy

Paying extra for soy milk in my Starbucks.  Really????  Like you don't already make enough from me with all the $5 coffees I get from you.  You really need an extra $.40?!?!?!

What do you hate paying for?!?!?!


1 comment:

  1. (alyssa Blake) Electricity, prescriptions, gas, property taxes, razors and running shoes/gym membership/work out equiptment. Lol

    ReplyDelete

Watcha Thinkin'?