About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

December 11, 2010

Oh Happy Day

It's here!

The cold, windy and snowy season is upon us here in the midwest.

I could not be happier (I am not being sarcastic).  I really do love winter.  Right now it is 18 with a wind chill of 4.  That means that the wind makes the temprature feel like 4 instead of 18.  Awesome isn't it????


I was also out all day shopping and getting ideas for presents.  A bit late yes I know, but I just cannot get presents early.  I have a horrible to need to tell the person what I got them.  I just get so excited I can't stand it!


I have also found an amazing sugar cookie and sugar cookie frosting recipe and I cannot wait to make!  Pictures to come later.


I have to go grab a few clips to hang my garland on the banister and all the decor is done.  I've gotten some presents.  Finally, the weather is feeling like winter.
Happy Happy Joy Joy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Watcha Thinkin'?