About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

December 02, 2010

What the French Toast????

I'm all for new trends and out there styles, but these?  Really???


Teva has come up with these "hiking" heels.

Who came up with these in the brainstorming meeting, and who in the world thought it was a good enough idea to make them?!?!?!?!

These bring flashbacks of middle school, when every 13 year old boy wore these with white socks and Umbro shorts were a staple in everyone's closet.  Remember that? I know you do!


Three reasons as to why these are just wrong:

1.  If you are wearing these heels while "hiking", you really aren't "hiking", and I'm pretty sure if wore these, you will be carried back with two sprained ankles.

2.  They about as bad as when hiking boots had heels.  (Thank you J-Lo for that horrible fashion trend.)

3.  I believe the cardinal rule still applies here, NO SOCKS WITH SANDALS!!!.

Oh yes, did I mention they cost $330.00????? 

Thoughts??? 

6 comments:

  1. Oh no they di-in't! FUG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Those are terrible. But is it wrong that my first thought was "whoa those must be really comfy heals. jealous."

    No, casey, NO!

    They're sick, but the comfiness lures me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOA!!! Them are some fugly heels and you would have to be on crack to pay $330 for them. Yikes!

    Fellow Blog Hopper:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Casey, I must admit for a split second I did think that they would probably be the comfiest heels ever.

    I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks these are a horrible horrible idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed! Those are wrong on so many levels! There are certain shoes to wear hiking, and heels just are not one of them.
    Coming over from Mingle Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. NO way!!! I think it's hilarious. I'd love to see a overly vain yuppie on a mountain wearing those.

    ReplyDelete

Watcha Thinkin'?