About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

February 13, 2011

It Hurts!

The pain.

Went to a core class last Friday and I am still so sore.  Very very very sore.  Sore.

My core is not at all the strongest part of my body, unfortunately, it is the weakest.  I can run, spin and ZUMBA like crazy.  Put me on a balance ball and I am done!  It hurts so much it burns!  I guess that means it's working right?  Right?!?!?!
Yes, we did this move.  It sucks. 

By the way, did I mention I am sore?

I am planning on going back this Friday.  Masochist much?  I have also been doing more of the strength exercises on the Wii too.  I am 30, but according to my Wii, I am well, not 30.  We shall meet again Wii,  We shall meet again.  

I need to win the Biggest Loser contest at work.  With $450 smackaroos on the line, I NEED this.  Momma needs a new pair of shoes.  Literally, I need some new work shoes. 

Still sore people.

Well, I will keep you updated, not sure what the weigh in will be this week.  Had a bday party last night for a friend, and well, yeah.  I don't think I need to go into details.

See, fun times.

Sore!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watcha Thinkin'?