About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

February 06, 2011

Ladies and Gentlemen, today is the day.

SUPER BOWL XLV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a huge fan of football, college or pro, so watching the Super Bowl is a yearly must for me.  Although folks, this year is a very special game, my Green Bay Packers are taking down the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Shout out to my fellow cheeseheads and the Packer Nation!!!!!

I cannot wait!  It is going to be a great day!  Food, friends and football what could be better?!?!?!?!

Oh ya, Lea Michelle, Christina Aguilera and the Black Eyed Peas are performing, and of course GLEE!!!! Yes, GLEE is back with new episodes starting right after the Super Bowl.





I am in heaven and cannot wait! 

1 comment:

Watcha Thinkin'?