About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

February 01, 2011

Second Coming Armaggedon Blizzard of 2011

Yes people, the Blizzard of 2011 has hit the midwest and moving up towards the northeast.  Meteorologists are saying this could be the worst storm to hit the KC area in 20 years!

The camera on my phone can't capture the snowfall coming down, but you can see how "foggy" it looks from the snow.

Can't even tell where the driveway ends and the street begins!

Some areas are slated to get about 26 inches of snow! Now, I am not gonna lie, I love it.  It feels like I am living in a snow globe.


With all this snow, work has been canceled for husband and I.  Actually, the whole Kansas City area seems to have come to a halt. With being snowed in, here are a few things that I am excited to do.


Baking
 +
Crafting
+
Online "Window Shopping" 
 +
Snuggie + girlie movie + puppy snuggles



Hope everyone stays safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watcha Thinkin'?