About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

January 28, 2011

New Favorite!

With the new year one big resolution is to watch the budget.

So husband and I are tightening our purse strings and trying to pad the ol' savings account.

I have found a hair product that I LOVE and is a pretty good substitute for the more expensive brand.

I have always used and loved Redken's Glass.  If you have never tried it, it is uh-flippin mazing!  It smooths your hair and makes it shine like none other.  I really do love this product and if I have some extra dough, I might splurge.

To save about $10, I have found a new product that is a pretty close to the Redken brand.


Yes, the Garnier Sleek & Shine is a pretty good substitute for the real thing.  I highly recommend.

Your hair to go from this


to this



Ok, so the pictures are a bit dramatic and you might need just a bit more product to go from the frizz to straight. But I still highly recommend going out, depending on your budget, and grabbing either of those products!

Happy Styling!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watcha Thinkin'?