About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

January 12, 2011

Who Knew!?!?!

Ok, I know I just did a post on Clean House, so I thought I would keep the reality show theme going. 

Remember Vanilla Ice?  For any of you youngsters reading this, I have included a video for your enjoyment.  Ok, mostly for my enjoyment, this was my jam back in the day.



Well, I'm glad this is a blog and not a vlog, 'cause I just broke it down old school during the video and I'm pretty out of breath. 

Moving on. 

Vanilla Ice has a reality tv show!  No, it is not another Surreal Life.  (You will need to find a clip of that on your own, because my blog doesn't deserve to have that shown on it.)  This show is on the DIY network and is called the Vanilla Ice Project.

He flips houses and apparently he is pretty gosh darn good at it.  Looks like this "lyrical poet" knows some stuff about contracting.  I watched a whole episode and well, he actually knew what he talking about. 

Who knew? 

Who knew that this

Could do this?

Or knew how to work one of these?


I guess Ice Ice Baby wasn't going to keep him afloat forever right?


Word to your mother.



2 comments:

  1. Whoa! My head is spinning at the thought of handyman Vanilla Ice. It's like Tila Tequila suddenly getting a cooking show. What the heck?!

    Love the new layout/look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually heard about this the other day and thought..is this the same Vanilla Ice guy? haha

    I left something for you over at my blog:
    www.thebellinibunny.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Watcha Thinkin'?