About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

January 07, 2011

Flirty Friday - Revamped

Happy Friday my beautiful readers!

The all new Flirty Friday has arrived!!!

Here are The Rules:

1.  Must be a follower of "The Kimchee Chronicles".

2.  Create a post about the same type of item I have.  For example, I post about my favorite boots.  You will then create a post about your favorite boots.  Super simple right?

3.  Post the Flirty Friday button in your post.


4. Enter your blog name, your entry post title in the list on the bottom of my post. Make sure to enter the link to your Flirty Friday post so when I click on the name it will take me back to that post on your blog. 

5.  Most importantly don't forget to check out and follow other bloggers as well!!!

Now, since I am just starting this there may be some tweeks and changes to come in the future.

Enjoy!!!


This Flirty Friday is all about cardigans.


I LOVE cardigans.  They are the perfect piece of clothing in my opinion.


Here are some of my favorites right now.


The Boyfriend Cardigan.  Perfect open, loose and casual or buttoned, belted and chic for work.






Flirty Cardigans

The Basics




What are some of your favorites?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Watcha Thinkin'?