About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

January 08, 2011

Oh Happy Weekend!

I am so glad it's the weekend!

This was the first week back from an extended holiday vacation and it was haaaaaard!

It was non stop go from 8:30 Monday morning to 5:00 on Friday.  Usually being busy makes the week go by quickly, but nooooo.  Not this time.  It was so depressing when I woke up on Wednesday and I thought it was Friday.  I'll let Britney show you how I felt.



I am so pumped for the weekend.  Not because of any elaborate plans, but because I have no obligations and nothing to do.  That's right folks.  Not.  One.  Darn.  Thing.

I am gonna chill, veg out and relax.  Especially with an impending snow storm coming my way, which makes me all the more excited!  I might just do some baking, make some hot chocolate and unwind with a great book.

Perfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watcha Thinkin'?