About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

January 10, 2011

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Yes ladies and gentlemen, it has happened. A beautiful snow storm has blanketed the area and I couldn't be happier. Here are some other things that make me smile.

Waking up to this...and then finding out we have a snow day from work!

 


Having some extra time to make some yummy foods, I'm thinking Happy Cookies and homemade Bierocks.


Then here are some random snow pictures I found that just make me smile!


Hope you all have a great Monday!!! 


Perfect!


8 comments:

  1. I've been playing in the snow all morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Alabama and it's actually snowy here too! God bless a snow day, haven't ever had one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love snow! It kept coming down all day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable blog! Love it! Following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are too sweet!!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! I used to live in Kansas, and man do I miss a good snow day!

    Thanks for following my blog. I really appreciate it and look forward to following you - but not in a creepy stalker way. Promise. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Karen! Just hopped over from Mingle Monday! Aren't snow days the best?? I just woke up to one today :D

    i really like the pics you use to emphasize your points on here (poor Britney--that kind of cracked me up...)

    ReplyDelete

Watcha Thinkin'?